Do you want to save over $4000 a year? It is possible and quite simple. By adjusting your small daily expenses you can easily achieve your bigger financial goal.
Just think about how much do you spend on coffee, lunch or even newspaper a day? You don’t even realize but let’s a have a look at some of daily expenses and see how much we could save.
• Buying Coffee could be a $1.56 when brewing it at home could cost $0.17. You could save up to $340.55 a year.
• Driving to work and then paying for car park could cost $8.89 a day but taking a public transport, riding a bike or carpooling could cost $4.40 a day. You could save up to $1,100.05 a year.
• Buying a newspaper could cost $1.50 a day when reading news online could be free. You can save up to $367.50 a year.
• Buying lunch could cost $10.00 a day when packing your lunch could cost only $2.84 a day. You can save up to $1,754.20 a year.
• Buying a snack from a vending machine could cost $1.75 a day when packing a snack could cost only $0.15 a day. You can save up to $392.00 a year.
• Running at the gym could cost $1.83 a day when running outdoors is cost free. You can save up to $448.35 a year.
These were only one of many our daily expenses. What will you do with $4400 that you just saved a year?